Job Title: Warehouse Technician/Driver
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Salary / salary range: On application.
Hours: 09.00 – 17.30, 1 hour unpaid lunch break (37.5 hours per week). Overtime will be available and hours may need to be flexible to meet operational demand
How important is the role to the business?
As a Warehouse Technician/Driver, you will be a vital member of a small, but quickly growing team supporting the success of every hire. You will be responsible for maintaining the hire stock to the highest possible standards, be compliant to all mechanical, electrical processes and procedures in regards to repairing and testing equipment to the Nexus standard, ensuring hire stock is to the exact requirements of the end user and ensuring goods are accurately dispatched and received on time.
What will I be doing?
- In this multi-skilled role you will be tasked with ensuring all hire equipment is tested, prepped and readily available for hire
- You will support the Operations Manager in looking after all aspects of their department and the business as a whole
- Organising the warehouse, keeping the warehouse environment and equipment tidy and clean
- Physical lifting and movement of equipment
- Delivering and collecting a wide variety of equipment to our customers
- With your learned knowledge of the products and services we offer, you will be a pivotal contact for our customers, nurturing great relationships and understanding their needs in order to offer expert advice
- Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, so you will need to adhere and be compliant to all Nexus processes and procedures including audits and inspections
Does this sound like you?
We hope you can say yes to all of the characteristics below – they are in the DNA of our team.
- Someone that has a positive attitude and a strong commitment to their work
- Someone that is highly adaptable, resilient and tenacious with high levels of energy and drive
- Someone who has a keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Someone who can work independently and use their own initiative, whilst still being a strong team player
What experience/skills are required?
- Experience within a similar role
- Driving / delivery experience incorporating customer service
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- FLT License
- HGV License (Desirable, but not necessary)
Job Type: Full-time
Who are Nexus?
Nexus are a trade only supplier to lighting rental companies within the entertainment and corporate events industry, supporting them to bridge any gaps in their inventory.
A busy and fast paced business with great benefits, and strong opportunity for career progression – join Nexus as a Warehouse Technician/Driver and share our success and good times with a hard-working, friendly bunch of people.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary on application.
Please email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org